From the Shoulders Up
Chronic headaches, foggy brain, and even pressure behind the eyes can result from long hours at the computer and a lack of mobility in the neck and shoulders. This is a basic exercise prescription for improving circulation to the neck and head, as well as tips for better typing and driving ergonomics.
Gentle Exercise Prescription for:
- Neck Tension
- Foggy Brain
- Eye Tension
- Eye Strain
- Excessive Computer Work
- Shoulder Tendonitis
Rx..ercises included on this DVD:
- Floor Angels
- Crescent Stretch
- Rhomboid Push-Up
- Head Hang
- Head Ramping
Each DVD includes:
- An introduction to any movement habits you may have that can create chronic ailments listed for this title, or make them worse.
- Five prescribed movements (Rx…ercises™) you can do to improve circulation, waste removal, muscle and bone strength, and overall health.
- Additional information on simple changes you can make to your daily life for improved health – specific to your situation.
Each DVD runs approximately 40 minutes including the same Bonus lecture found on every title.
- Human Physics Lecture with Katy Bowman
- Printable exercise program for work or travel