Down There for Women
More than 80 percent of women will suffer pelvic floor disorders in their lifetime, yet most women have no idea that alignment is essential for proper pelvic floor function. Katy shows an easy-to-follow protocol for stretching and strengthening the muscles that keep the pelvis aligned, allowing the pelvic floor to operate less like a hammock and more like a trampoline.
Gentle Exercise Prescription for:
- Menstrual Cramps
- Pelvic Floor Disorder
- Cesarean Delivery
- Post Delivery
- Sacral Health
- Hip Health
- Sexual Dysfunction
Rx..ercises included on this DVD:
- Calf Stretch
- Double Calf Stretch
- Pelvic List
- Knee Squeeze
- Legs on the Wall
Each DVD includes:
- An introduction to any movement habits you may have that can create chronic ailments listed for this title, or make them worse.
- Five prescribed movements (Rx…ercises™) you can do to improve circulation, waste removal, muscle and bone strength, and overall health.
- Additional information on simple changes you can make to your daily life for improved health – specific to your situation.
Each DVD runs approximately 40 minutes including the same Bonus lecture found on every title.
- Human Physics Lecture with Katy Bowman
- Printable exercise program for work or travel